Defending DUI Charges in Murfreesboro, TN
Get the Help of a Proven Murfreesboro DUI Attorney! Call (615) 645-1501 Now.
Are you facing a driving under the influence (DUI) charge in Murfreesboro,
Tennessee? Has a loved one been arrested for a drunk driving offense in
a nearby area? If so, you will need to speak with a qualified Murfreesboro
DUI defense lawyer as soon as possible. When arrested for DUI, your driving
privileges and license will be in jeopardy and fast action will be needed
to help prevent license suspension.
How Can You Benefit by Working with The Clarke Law Firm?
You work directly with a top-rated trial lawyer in the nation
- 10+ years of experience defending the criminally accused
- Offering cost-effective counsel, including flexible payment plans
- Aggressive defense strategies to help protect your rights
- Fast action to help protect your driver’s license
- You can be defended by a local criminal defense attorney who has an impressive
track record of results
- You can start your case today by scheduling a FREE consultation
When you turn to Clarke Law Firm you can depend upon our competitive pricing
and straightforward approach. For a free consultation, contact our Murfreesboro
criminal defense lawyers today at (615) 645-1501.
Contact Us Now
The Clarke Law Firm can be the strong legal advocate you need on your side to guide you through
this scary and uncertain time. Attorney
David E. Clarke is a recognized member of the prestigious Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National
Trial Lawyers. Led by Attorney Clarke, our firm strives to provide each
of our clients with aggressive defense representation and exemplary client service.
How DUI Charges Are Handled in TN
If you were operating (or were in the physical control of) a motor vehicle
while on any premises generally frequented by the public with a BAC level
of 0.08% or more, you can be charged with drunk driving. Residents of
Tennessee should be aware, however, that this charge is up to the discretion
of a police officer, who can pull you over for any type of erratic driving behavior.
If you are convicted of a DUI offense in Tennessee you can face severe
- Jail time, starting at 48 hours for a first time offense or up to 6 years
for a fourth offense
- Fines, starting at $350 for a first time offense or up to $15,000 for a
- License suspension, starting at one year for a first time offense or up
to an indefinite length of time for a fourth offense
- Installation of an ignition interlock device, mandatory regardless of the
number of offenses committed
Don’t Allow a DUI Conviction to Follow You for the Rest of Your Life!
Our legal system is complex and to navigate through it successfully you
will need the knowledge and experience of a seasoned criminal defense
attorney. At Clarke Law Firm, our Murfreesboro DUI defense attorneys provide
high quality and committed DUI representation. Attorney Clarke can practice
in all state courts in Tennessee and can provide you with legal services
in either English or Spanish.
Our legal team is determined to pursue the best possible results for you.
For more information about how we can help you,
contact our office now at (615) 645-1501.