Defending DUI Charges in Murfreesboro, TN
Get the Help of a Proven Murfreesboro DUI Attorney!
Are you facing a driving under the influence (DUI) charge in Murfreesboro, Tennessee? Has a loved one been arrested for a drunk driving offense in a nearby area? If so, you will need to speak with a qualified Murfreesboro DUI defense lawyer as soon as possible. When arrested for DUI, your driving privileges and license will be in jeopardy and fast action will be needed to help prevent license suspension.
How Can You Benefit by Working with The Clarke Law Firm?
- You work directly with a top-rated trial lawyer in the nation
- 10+ years of experience defending the criminally accused
- Offering cost-effective counsel, including flexible payment plans
- Aggressive defense strategies to help protect your rights
- Fast action to help protect your driver's license
- You can be defended by a local criminal defense attorney who has an impressive track record of results
- You can start your case today by scheduling a FREE consultation
When you turn to Clarke Law Firm you can depend upon our competitive pricing and straightforward approach. For a consultation, contact our Murfreesboro criminal defense lawyers today at (615) 645-1501.
The Clarke Law Firm can be the strong legal advocate you need on your side to guide you through this scary and uncertain time. Attorney David Clarke is a recognized member of the prestigious Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers. Led by Attorney Clarke, our firm strives to provide each of our clients with aggressive defense representation and exemplary client service.
How DUI Charges Are Handled in TN
If you were operating (or were in the physical control of) a motor vehicle while on any premises generally frequented by the public with a BAC level of 0.08% or more, you can be charged with drunk driving. Residents of Tennessee should be aware, however, that this charge is up to the discretion of a police officer, who can pull you over for any type of erratic driving behavior.
If you are convicted of a DUI offense in Tennessee you can face severe penalties, including:
- Jail time, starting at 48 hours for a first time offense or up to 8 years for a fourth offense
- Fines, starting at $350 for a first time offense or up to $15,000 for a fourth offense
- License suspension, starting at one year for a first time offense or up to an indefinite length of time for a fourth offense
- Installation of an ignition interlock device, mandatory regardless of the number of offenses committed
Don't Allow a DUI Conviction to Follow You for the Rest of Your Life!
Our legal system is complex and to navigate through it successfully you will need the knowledge and experience of a seasoned criminal defense attorney. At Clarke Law Firm, our Murfreesboro DUI defense attorneys provide high quality and committed DUI representation. Attorney Clarke can practice in all state courts in Tennessee and can provide you with legal services in either English or Spanish.
Our legal team is determined to pursue the best possible results for you. For more information about how we can help you, contact our office now.